Raised Floor Air Handling Unit
Raised floor Unitary Air handling product is specifically designed to meet the unique requirements of under floor/Raised floor air systems. This special AHU is designed to deliver air into a raised floor plenum while using up to two different air streams: primary pre-treated air, and a mixture of bypass space return air and return air chilled using either chilled water or DX coils.
View our financial prospectus catalogue.
View our financial prospectus brochure.
Features And Benefits
This Next Gen AHU is equipped with many unique features that make our equipment durable, easy to operate and maintain. Some of these features are:
- The product is designed to consume low fan energy, has very quiet operation, and has a very compact space footprint.
- Under Floor unit is manufactured in two modules for fan and coil sections. Each of these can rotate in any of the four directions with respect to each other, so that coil headers, filter access and supply air outlets can be selected for any direction to overcome internal constraints of the room.
- The unit casing is fabricated out of specially designed engineered thermo-acoustic lined double skin 46 mm thick panels, resulting in lower noise levels and optimal thermal properties
- The complete fan and motor assembly is mounted on suspended spring isolators and complete assembly can be easily slid out of the unit for maintenance.
- Similarly, the coil is mounded on roller balls with quick lock header couplings and is easy to slide out from the front sided for maintenance.
- The units come with highly efficient electronically commutated fans & AC/ BLDC motor as an option.
- Thermo-acoustic lined double skin 50 mm thick panels, resulting in lower noise levels and optimal thermal properties is available on demand.
- Fan and motor assembly mounted on suspended spring isolators is easy to slide out of the unit for maintenance and is designed and supplied on customer request.
- The coil fixing arrangement is designed for easy to slide out from the front side for maintenance.
ACREX AWARD OF EXCELLENCE for outstanding work in the Innovation Category- Year 2014