Air Washer Scrubber Type
Evaporative units remove many types of household allergen and other airborne particles, while adding moisture to the air.
Evaporative units work on the principle of adiabatic humidification which means the outside air is passed over the water-saturated cellulose pads or spray system. As water is evaporated, sensible energy is lost from the air thereby reducing its dry bulb temperature
View our financial prospectus catalogue.
View our financial prospectus brochure.
Features And Benefits
- Maintenance free, reliable operation
- Very Low-Pressure Drops
- Easy to maintain filter & fan assembly
- Lower temperature at a minimal energy cost
- Unique design of the connection system
- Evaporative cooling unit Saturation effectiveness ranging from 50 to 95%
- Customized for special applications and is compatible
- Office Complexes
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Canteen and Banquet Halls
- Sports Complexes
- Textile Humidification
- Paint Shop
- Vegetables and Fruit Storage
- Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling