Packaged Vertical AHU
Double Skin Packaged vertical units offer a high quality, high performance, low maintenance and cost effective air handling unit where the footprint of a traditional horizontal AHU is an unaffordable luxury. It is designed with high quality features for large custom-built air handling units.
The Vertical AHU is designed and manufactured according to the highest standards to ensure the best performance even in the most demanding conditions. The components are manufactured in-house in accordance with the company’s internal technical knowhow developed through the years of experience.
View our financial prospectus catalogue.
View our financial prospectus brochure.
Features And Benefits
- Double skin compact plug and play type of Vertical AHU’s are designed for applications where limited ground coverage is an essential requirement. The systems save 30 to 40% precious floor space
- Energy efficient high static plug/plenum fans for quieter AHU operation.
- Concealed chilled water piping work
- In built electrical panel with VFD as option available.
- Intake of return air can be from two or three sides.
- Flexibility of supply air can be designed from any of the five sides.
- Concealed piping work gives aesthetically appealing external look.
- Internally built in Pre and Fine filters suitable for Green buildings.
- Permanently sealed lubricated motor bearings ensure zero maintenance.
- SISW direct driven beltless fans confirms high efficiency and high static pressure.
- Awesome IAQ because of double inbuilt filtration.
- Double sloped diamond shaped SS 304 drain pan for easy condensate removal.
- Unit needs small installation floor area compared to traditional machines.
- Option of thermo-acoustic lined double skin 46 mm thick panels
- Double skin compact plug and play type of Vertical Air Handling series are designed for those applications where limited ground coverage is an essential requirement for the installation.
- These units are suitable for mixed air, 100% RA or 100% OSA. The intake of return air can be from two or three sides. It is designed with high quality features for large custom built air handling units.
- Some other application areas include:
- Commercial Places
- Institutional/ Educational Areas
- High tech manufacturing
ACREX AWARD OF EXCELLENCE for outstanding work in the Energy Saving Products Category- Year 2017